Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Visitor
My Device: developer
My Carrier: developer

"No timer available for status popup" error

Hello,

I'm developing in jde 6, simulator 9800 os 6 though I get the same error on all the devices I've tested my app on.

It seems to be realted to autocompletefields. I have a class that extends main screen which has 10 autocompletefields together with their 10 basicfilteredlists among other fields on the screen. if I comment out the basicfiltered lists adddatasets commands, I don't get the error but if I don't comment them out, I get the error until I show the screen for the second time.

the error is shown when the system tries to show the "field full" error on basiceditfields. After the 2nd time I show the screen, the error is shown even on other screens.

this are the "adddataset" commands that I comment out to prevent the error:

basicfilteredlist1.addDataSet(1,filteredstring1,"title1",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist2.addDataSet(1,filteredstring2,"title2",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist3.addDataSet(1,filteredstring3,"title3",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist4.addDataSet(1,filteredstring4,"title4",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist5.addDataSet(1,filteredstring5,"title5",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist6.addDataSet(1,filteredstring6,"title6",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist7.addDataSet(1,filteredstring7,"title7",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist8.addDataSet(1,filteredstring8,"title8",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist9.addDataSet(1,filteredstring9,"title9",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

basicfilteredlist10.addDataSet(1,filteredstring10,"title10",BasicFilteredList.COMPARISON_IGNORE_CASE);

Any help will be welcomed.