Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
StevenKader
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: "Unauthorized attempt to attach to this application" Exception on Device PlatformVersion: 6.6.0.195 Device OS: 6.0.0.526 DeviceModel: 9800

If you want I would be happy to look at your project if it isn't confidential to try and help. Just private message me.

Steven Kader at JaredCo
   Follow me on Twitter    |     Mipixi.com :  Web App for Photo Sharing
Please use plain text.
Contributor
gaurav_dhingra
My Device: 9700
My Carrier: Vodafone

Re: "Unauthorized attempt to attach to this application" Exception on Device PlatformVersion: 6.6.0.195 Device OS: 6.0.0.526 DeviceModel: 9800

Thanks friends for your precious time ,my issue is resolved,

Actually "Unauthorized attempt to attach to this application" came in my appicaltion due to diffrent reasons as:

• When i tried to access Resource of my application with in the FolderListener
  • Another when sending mail, as i have to reply back from the same mail Id on which mail is recieved, I have stored the reference of  "Store" inside my FolderListener at the time of registering FolderListener and when i tried to send mail using that "Store" by passing It in GolbalEvent as parameter,It again give same same error.

Atlast I  have removed all the code from lisetener and just fired the GlobalEvent every time Mail is received, I have moved all the logic inside GlobalEventListener with in my App.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter_strange
My Device: Not Specified

This is pretty much what Simon said you should last week in response to your first post isn't it?  Perhaps you could give him some recognition?

Please use plain text.
New Developer
goelectric
My Device: Not Specified

We had the same problem in txtForward on os6 and using jaredco's solution fixed it
Please use plain text.