Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

Re: register a phonelistener as a globaleventlistener too

abstractphonelistener is only an empty implementation of phonelistener to tidy things up

----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
My Device: Torch 9800, Bold 9700
My Carrier: Movistar, Telenor

Returning to my previous suggestion of using only GlobalEventListener I did the following test.

Wrote a short GloabaleventListener that just did this:

public void eventOccurred( long guid, int data0, int data1, Object object0, Object object1)
   {
      System.out.println("Some event     <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<  "  +  guid);   

}

I want to catch an outgoing call so I started this little listener  and placed an outgoing call. I got several events so I am pretty sure that one of them was the outgoing call. What I need now is constant that identifies this event.

A very simple and elegant way. I only need to implement the GlobalEventListener. Maybe there is a catch somewhere but I do not think so. Only have to find the constant.

If everything seems to be under control, you're just not driving fast enough
-Mario Andretti-
Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Torch 9800, Bold 9700
My Carrier: Movistar, Telenor

Using only GlobalEvent was a good idea but not complete. I have to catch 2 events in sequence with different guid:s and then kill the call. Works fine. Unfortunately I have not found the callid and I need that.  Hm.

If everything seems to be under control, you're just not driving fast enough
-Mario Andretti-