Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

Re: row column structure in blackberry application

You are talking about the PC keyboard.  I'm not sure what this maps to on the device, but it is not actually relevant, because you want to design the UI so that it works on the device not the simulator.
Developer
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport
My Carrier: O2 Germany

maybe he managed to get his PC keyboard attached to the BB?
----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer

yeah .. i am working on emulator .. so keyboard events are sensible to it.
Developer

Hello guys ,

have got problem .. i guess you have misinterpreted the word "Right key" . Will give you the whole scenario and solutions are welcome..

I have created row column structure. i have about 10 columns and few rows. by navigationMovement and current column i am succedded in horizontal scrolling. but new problem has arised.

firstly my first row is selected. with down movement of trackwheel i come to 3rd row. my first 3 columns are visible. now i want to see next column entry of 3rd row.. to go to right side i am suppose to press Alt key and then down movement of track wheel, right?

Now what is happening when i press Alt+down trackwheel, automatically my first row get highlighted and next column is visible. i want my 3rd row should be highlighted through-out the column view !

hey are you with me ? 

solutions are MOST welcome

Highlighted
Developer