Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Java Development

Developer
My Device: Not Specified

showing White dots on the BackGround Colour of Main Screen

Hi All,

I have set the backiground colour of the Main Screen. Its looking fine, but at some places its leaving very small white dots. White dots are looking like that it is leaving space.  Those white spots are very near to the Fields border.

What could be the reason ? And how to rectify it ?

Thanks and Regards,

Mudassir.

Thanks and Regards
Developer

Re: showing White dots on the BackGround Colour of Main Screen

Hi,

Can you post your code and which simulator and JDE version are you using.

Regards,
Rajat Gupta.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If your problem was get solved then please mark the thread as "Accepted solution" and kudos - your wish
Developer

Re: showing White dots on the BackGround Colour of Main Screen

Hi All,

I am using BB 4.3 JDE.

Actually i used many HorizontalFieldManagers, and on each HorizontalFieldManager I have added many fields.

And again I added those HorizontalFieldMnagers on one Single VerticalFieldManager. And I set the BackGround Color of that VerticalFieldManager.

But when i removed all those HorizontalFieldManagers, and instead of those Managers I set Positions of Fields on Single VerticalFieldManager. Then it white dots dis-appeared.

But the problem is that it needs lots of changes on all Forms. Please give solution.

Thanks and Regards