08-06-2013 04:02 PM
I would like to get into push notification on BB10 and was wondering how to start. I have a few questions:
- Do I need to apply for any credentials with BlackBerry? If so, can you please provide a link.
- I would like to start with an evaluation, and soon move to production, what's the difference in terms of what I need and what steps have to be taken to set up for both scenarios?
- Is there some official documentation that can help?
- Are there any code samples (both server and client side) that can help?
- I will only ever be sending text (no images or blobs), how long should it take me to get an evaluation up and running, also, same question for production.
Any good info is greatly appreciated.
08-06-2013 04:14 PM
Also note the existence of the Push Development forum, where some of these questions are already answered: http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-