Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
yamyu
My Device: 9900

【BB10】connecting to device with USB is fine.but cant launch SSH session.

In momentics IDE , connecting to device with USB is fine,but cant launch SSH session. if i disconnect with USB, i can launch SSH with command line mode and login with devuser,like this: blackberry-connect 169.254.0.1 -password wechat -sshPublicKey id_rsa.pub. I want to compromise in a way: At the same time,connecting to device with USB in IDE, launching SSH in command line.but it failed because it is exclusive, Only one connection is exist. why? how to solve it? pls give me any adivse,thanks! BTW, merry christmas!
Developer
yamyu

Re: 【BB10】connecting to device with USB is fine.but cant launch SSH session.

the error is:
ProxyHTTP: java.io.IOException: proxy
error: Service Unavailable
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

You cannot have multiple simultaneous connections like that. If you're connected with Momentics, blackberry-connect will fail from the command line, and if you're connected with blackberry-connect you can't connect with Momentics. There is no workaround, though generally you should be able to connect from Momentics and then use SSH either from Momentics (right-click on the device and select Terminal) or from the command line. If that's not working for you, you're either using the wrong address or you are telling SSH to load the private key matching the public key that Momentics installed in the device.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
yamyu

thanks @peter.

i have set the private key, but the error is same.