Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
zacksam86
My Device: bold
My Carrier: fido

BB10 questions

We currently have server side infrastructure to support push notifications for our previous BlackBerry application.  What changes, if any, will we need to make to support Blackberry 10?

Can that system be used to regularly send out builds for our review? Is there any auto-update feature available on test devices to make that process smooth (a la HockeyApp for iOS and Android)?

Is there a native BlackBerry or perhaps 3rd party tool for capturing and reporting crashes that occur on user devices (again, like HockeyApp)?

What options are available for writing code based unit tests for a Cascades application?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
gbeukeboom
My Device: BlackBerry Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: BB10 questions

Your questions are kind of all over the place, so I'll start with Push. BIS Push server-side apps are already fully compatible with BlackBerry 10, no changes are required. Push does not help with build reviews.

Garett
@garettBeuk
--
Goodbye everybody!
Please use plain text.
Hue2
My Device: Storm 2
My Carrier: Veriizon

Can I transfer my storm 2 contacts to z10or z30
Please use plain text.
Developer
greenmr
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10
My Carrier: Fido

Your comment has nothing to do with the original question. Please start a new topic for your query.

Hue2 wrote:
Can I transfer my storm 2 contacts to z10or z30

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.
Please use plain text.