Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
My Device: Blackberry PlayBook
My Carrier: MTS Russia

Beta v 2 Doesn't work

I tried both links, it passes says thank you etc, but no update is availiable on my playbook, I've waited for 2 days, while trying to resend application form every 24 hours - no result.

If it is possible, can you register my Playbook manually - I belive you can find my PIN code in my account info.

my current OS is 1.0.8.6067

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Beta v 2 Doesn't work

[ Edited ]

I am having the same issue... my pin<removed> - registered it 20 times - on both links. nothing.

EDIT: Personal Information such as PlN is prohibited for your security. Please review User Guidelines  under section "Be careful."

New Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Ok - thanks. but what is the issue? I've registered over 20 times in 24 hours and nothing. I need to be able to test a couple of apps as soon as possible!!!

PLEASE HELP. THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING. Thanks.
Retired
My Device: Torch

we're looking into the site but not aware of any issues. Please send me your pins and we can enter manually
Retired
My Device: Torch

Thanks to all who provided pin informaiton via dm. you should have all received a response by now back from me, but I wanted to also broaden the audience of the message. I spoke with my web team this a.m., and the issue experienced by you over the weekend should now be resolved.

thanks