Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
adamleaf8601
My Device: Blackberry Playbook 16GB
Accepted Solution

Blackberry Elite Program

Hello,

I got an email about the Blackberry elite program. Here it is

Amazing events and offers for developers FollowUsFacebookTwitter YouTubeBB-Blog  
  View Online

BlackBerry Jam Direct - Your source for developer insights
Blackberry elite program - get the details

BlackBerry Elite Z10

The BlackBerry Elite Program

Developers who join the BlackBerry® Elite Program act as advocates, sharing their knowledge and experiences to help their peers best take advantage of BlackBerry development tools and services.

Learn more

Meet one of the Elite

Ekke Gentz is an independent software architect with a focus on business applications. Based in Germany, Ekke is a BlackBerry enthusiast who speaks nationally and internationally.

See Ekke’s work
Ekke_Device

Built for BlackBerry Apps

Built for BlackBerry apps provide the signature BlackBerry® 10 experience that users crave. Join the revitalized program to boost your app downloads and revenue.

Learn more

BlackBerry  

STAY CONNECTED    Developer User Groups  |  Developer Zone  |   Developer Blog

This message was sent by or on behalf of BlackBerry.

To change your communication preferences, including unsubscribing from further marketing or commercial communications from BlackBerry, please click here.

BlackBerry has a long-standing policy of protecting customer privacy. Please take a moment to read the BlackBerry Privacy Policy found here.

Screen images simulated. © 2013 BlackBerry. All rights reserved. BlackBerry®, BBM™ and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners

Does this mean I am invited? Any assistance would be appreciated!

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Blackberry Elite Program

I don't know... maybe... do you feel like you are unable to criticise BlackBerry in any way, despite all the facts pointing the opposite way?

If so you probably are. :Devil2:

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

No, that is not a direct invite.  That was an email sent to many developers to tell them about the program.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

The email includes links to information about the program, including one that would take you here (where you can find out how you actually can become an "Elite"): https://developer.blackberry.com/devzone/jamcommunity/bbelite/join.html

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
josuefunes
My Device: Bold 9700, 9790, 9900, Curve 8520, 9360, Blackberry Z10 | iPhone 5S

Thank you. explanation

also I arrive.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
Please thank those who help you by clicking the original button.
If your issue has been solved, please resolve it by marking "Accept as Solution"
Developer
shahumang8
My Device: Not Specified

May i know how to get the status of BlackBerry elite member fourm??

Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Shahumang8, I know of nothing called the "elite member forum". Where have you heard that term, or what do you mean by it?

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
shahumang8
My Device: Not Specified

[ Edited ]

My concern is

If any one Nomination me and after that how i know the status of Nomination form ??

Developer
simon_hain
My Device: Z10 LE, Z30, Passport

shahumang8 wrote:
If any one Nomination me and after that how i know the status of Nomination form ??

if you get a surprising invite it could be that somebody nominated you :smileywink:

----------------------------------------------------------
feel free to press the like button on the right side to thank the user that helped you.
please mark posts as solved if you found a solution.
@SimonHain on twitter
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Simon, I think you are in danger of confusing everyone again.

The emails currently going out are just for information purposes, there is no way to know if you have been nominated or get a count of how many people have nominated you.

If BlackBerry decide from all the nominations you would make a good candidate for BlackBerry Elite they will let you know and it should be obvious then that you are being invited in to that program.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.