Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
My Carrier: Airtel

Can any one can give Live or online support app developemnt on QNX IDE and setting the target as Device BB10. Run the application etc?

Can any one can give Live or online support app developemnt on QNX IDE and setting the target as Device BB10.

Run the application etc?

Please use plain text.
Developer
StevenKader
My Device: Z10 LE
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: Can any one can give Live or online support app developemnt on QNX IDE and setting the target as Device BB10. Run the application etc?

I have seen this when my IDE level doesn't match the software level on the device.  Make sure you are using the Gold SDK with latest updates on the IDE and that the device is updated to the latest level.

Steven Kader at JaredCo
   Follow me on Twitter    |     Mipixi.com :  Web App for Photo Sharing
Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Re: Can any one can give Live or online support app developemnt on QNX IDE and setting the target as Device BB10. Run the application etc?

Ok it has solved by cleaning the project and restarting the QNX IDE.

Can u give me the online support. R u online now .How can Icontact you online as I have many queries  reagrding my web application for 10.0 OS and 7.0 OS

Please use plain text.
Developer
srk2012

Bar is not RDK signed Bar is not AUTHOR signed This bar contains unsigned entries which have not been integrity-checked. ?

After building the package file into .bar in bar Packages folder of my app in QNX IDE.

when Iam trying to submit my app /publsih Iam seing this eroor in vendor portal
Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

[ Edited ]

This means the bar file has not been signed.  To create a signed release bar right click on your project and choose Export -> BlackBerry -> Release Build and ensure you check off the box to enable signing.

You can use this to verify if the bar file is signed.

How to verify your BAR file is fully signed

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.