Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
alishaik786
My Device: 9900
Accepted Solution

Can we get One sample application in CORE NATIVE and CASCADES in blackberry-10?

[ Edited ]

Good day all,

Its too late to ask this question that,

(NOTE: I asked this question in native development  Forum also, because I don't know where I have to ask this question.)

I need one sample application(like 'Hello World')  for both CASCADES and CORE NATIVE, to know how to start the NATIVE application. Because when I create one sample app by choosing 

FILE >> NEW >> BLACKBERRY PROJECT >> APPLCATION(application type)  >> Screen/Empty (I am choosing the C++ for Language) but it provides "main.c" not the "main.cpp" and I didn't get any Idea of how to push one screen according to I have to start Implementation.

I think you all understand my problem. 

=================================================================================
Feel free to click LIKE button if the solution helps you;
--
Regards,

ALI SHAIK.
Developer
alishaik786
My Device: 9900

Re: Can we get One sample application in CORE NATIVE and CASCADES in blackberry-10?

[ Edited ]

Hi All,

I get the solution from here(dishooom replyed on same question which I posted in Native Development Forum):

sample-application-in-CORE-NATIVE-and-CASCADES 

Thanks to dishooom.

=================================================================================
Feel free to click LIKE button if the solution helps you;
--
Regards,

ALI SHAIK.