Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

D0nEichi
My Device: Dev Alpha
My Carrier: Telekom Germany

Code signing hell / Debug Token errors

Hey,

I'm new to the Native SDK therefore be paitend please :smileyhappy:

I'm tryinig to set up the Native SDK and everything went along nicely so far. But now that I requested my signing keys I get a lot of errors. I requested them online and everything was fine until I used the setup wizard to get everything working. I entered everything I need pins/passwords/etc and when I was at the point where on is supposed to backup the signing keys the IDE told me that it couldn't find the barsigner.csk. I was like ok I'll backup them later but now I can't backup them and I can't create a debug token (couldn't do that in the setup wizard either...there was a warning sign and the radio button was disabled).

Since I don't have an debug token nor can I create one I'm not able to push my application onto my device. Need help asap please.

Thanks in advance!

Please use plain text.
Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Code signing hell / Debug Token errors

Sounds like something went wrong during the installation process.  I recommend to request a new set of keys, delete your existing ones (see link below for location) and register again.

Backup and Restore BlackBerry Code Signing Keys

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.