Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
venkatsys
My Device: device

Conversation Messaging .

Hi,

I am new to BB10 Cascades qml.I am developing a messaging app in BB10.I need to display the conversation message between two numbers in the listview,for my working app I have an xml example with the sent and received message between two numbers.How do I achieve this.Please help me to solve the solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan.R

Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Conversation Messaging .

Can you expand a little more on what you are trying to do?

What do you mean by two numbers, between two contacts or messaging while connected over a phone conversation?

How do you want to handle the messaging, VoIP, Skype, BBM, SMS, your own protocol?

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
Contributor
venkatsys
My Device: device

Re: Conversation Messaging .

hi,

Thanks for your kind reply.Conversation between two contacts and will display in the listview.In the list view sent message will display left and received message will display right.I need an background image for each conversation message.The message will display inside the background image.I have an xml for the two contacts.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesan.R