Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
klajili
My Device: 9900
Accepted Solution

Developer Relations LIVE!, your Qt related questions are welcome

Hey Guys,

In this the blog post we recently published (http://devblog.blackberry.com/2012/11/developer-relations-live/  ). We said: ”One thing we heard over and over again during the BlackBerry® Got Game Port-a-Thon was that developers loved getting almost instant responses to their questions from one of the many members of our Developer Relations team. Why stop a good thing? Starting Wednesday, November 21st and continuing right up until January 30th, we’ll have be offering live time in the forums, where you can expect to get responses as quickly as we can type them”

Today and in the coming 2 hours, it’s me Kamel Lajili, a member of the developer relations team EMEA based in Germany how is happy to answer your Qt related questions. So go ahead and post them and I do my post to answer ASAP.

Kamel

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
klajili
My Device: 9900

Re: Developer Relations LIVE!, your Qt related questions are welcome

Ok Guys, need to leave now. Thank you very much for your posts and contributions for today's Qt slot. I will come back to you with the open questions as soon as I can.
Please use plain text.