10-21-2012 12:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback about what works and doesn't work in your program.
In the top line of the qml, I did an import of "testing" (which I didn't notice when I was trimming the file down). Within the testing directory there was a file called Menu.qml. That name conflict was the cause.
10-21-2012 12:32 PM
10-21-2012 12:37 PM
Yeah the inconsistancy of when that problem would occur made it very notorious problem to troubleshoot. You have to have a menu, an actionbar actionitems, and a Menu.qml (possibly on an import). Two out of the 3 won't cause the problem.
10-21-2012 12:39 PM