Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
superdirt
My Device: Not Specified
Accepted Solution

Don't submit poor reviews in BlackBerry World because the apps don't work properly on your latest Dev Alpha device

The builds being released for the dev alpha devices are still limited and some applications in BW are not compatible with the current dev alpha builds. Do not write poor reviews for apps because they don't work on your dev alpha. The poor reviews don't help consumers who will be using production devices. Instead, email the developer directly.

Scott

Developer
javayoung
My Device: Alpha 10, Bold 9900, Storm 9530, Tour 9630, Curve 9320, Curve 8900

Re: Don't submit poor reviews in BlackBerry World because the apps don't work properly on your latest Dev Alpha device

I agree with your opinion though, you'd better add a "please" in your words.

p(^_^)q
Good good study, day day up
Developer
superdirt

Re: Don't submit poor reviews in BlackBerry World because the apps don't work properly on your latest Dev Alpha device

Pretty please, with sugar on top.

Scott
Contributor
dannycashman
My Device: dev alpha b
My Carrier: Verizon/ att

now there you go, it feels good to be nice

now if only everything would play nice in the sandbox
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Is it even possible to leave a review now? I believe I've tried doing that with several apps in the release before the one we just got, and none of them ever appeared.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Developer
superdirt

Now they are available apparently.