Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
edusal100
My Device: Blackberry Z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: Movistar

Dynamically creation of an existing tab

Hi, is there a way to copy or make a child or instance of an existing tab with all of its properties on c? I have a tab for a current location with some labels and their strings and properties, and I want to make instances or child's of them whit the same structure but with a new location
Please use plain text.
Developer
RileyGB
My Device: Z10

Re: Dynamically creation of an existing tab

I'm having a little trouble understanding your issue.

But you can copy the content property of a tab.

Follow me on twitter @RileyGB - https://twitter.com/RileyGB
View my BB10 OpenSource projects - https://github.com/RileyGB/BlackBerry10-Samples
Please use plain text.
Developer
edusal100

Ok, I'm gonna try to explain it, I have a tab with some labels they're link to a properties in c, when the properties changed, my labels change also, and I want to dynamically create copies of the same tab, and add them in the tabbed pane, but this new tabs, I need them to pull different information, it's a weather app, so I want to add cities, I have the current location, and I want copies of that but with the city they choose in my add city qml
Please use plain text.
Developer
edusal100

As of now i have the add city page and when you put a city name the app makes a query on a weather app, and gives me the list of possible cities, then I need the part that when yo click on any of the cities, the app could create a new Tabb with the same structure of the first one, but with the information of the city selected
Please use plain text.