If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
CapQNX
My Device: BlackBerry Curve
My Carrier: Docomo

Re: ERROR:- undefined reference to vtable & undefined reference to QtSoapHttpTransport

[ Edited ]

Yes you are right, I also downloaded that code and run, it is working fine, but I want that code in my LiveProject. I am developing for blackberry10..

I added like this,.

INCLUDEPATH += \
$$BASEDIR/src/qtsoap \
$$BASEDIR/src

SOURCES += \

$$BASEDIR/src/WebServices.cpp \
$$BASEDIR/src/main.cpp \
$$BASEDIR/src/qtsoap/qtsoap.cpp

HEADERS += \

$$BASEDIR/src/WebServices.h \
$$BASEDIR/src/qtsoap/qtsoap.h

I already tried that but same error....

Please use plain text.
Developer
rcebryk
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Orange

Re: ERROR:- undefined reference to vtable & undefined reference to QtSoapHttpTransport

In this case I would comment all the places where you try to use the QtSoapHttpTransport and includes (firstly make a backup if you are not using git or svn) - Clean&Build - if it will succed add the #include "qtsoap/qtsoap.h" and QtSoapHttpTransport object or pointer to a header file where you want to use it and Clean&Build. If it won't succeed than you need to remove the qtsoap directory from the project and add new class  QtSoapHttpTransport, maybe straight in the src. Then check if you can use it (Clean&Build). If ok copy/paste the code from qtsoap.cpp/qtsoap.h into QtSoapHttpTransport.cpp/QtSoapHttpTransport.h/

Lublin BlackBerry Developer Group

---
If I helped you please mark my response as solution or "Like" it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
CapQNX

Thanks for effort.. 

I removed soap directory from src folder and created class QtSoapHttpTransport and copy/paste all code from soap.cpp to QtSoapHttpTransport.cpp.. but still same issue.. 

I got error in problems.

Below is screenshots. I hope you can understand now what is actually problem..

Screenshot-5.png

Please use plain text.
Developer
rcebryk
My Device: 9790
My Carrier: Orange

I don't see the screenshot - a similar issue confused me in the past but the steps from my previous post resolved it. Did you try to Clean&Build the project before copying the code from soap.cpp.

Lublin BlackBerry Developer Group

---
If I helped you please mark my response as solution or "Like" it.
Please use plain text.
Developer
CapQNX

[ Edited ]

Hey, rcebryk 

can we chat somewhere?

Please use plain text.
Developer
CapQNX

[ Edited ]

Thanks to all for reply me.. 

I found out solution for this issue..

I follow  rcebryk 's insturction, created new class and copy/paste code from qtsoap.cpp to QtSoapHttpTransport.cpp and same as for .h file.. 

And one more thing.. 

Added this line in .pro file

CONFIG += qt warn_on debug_and_release cascades

Clearn & build project.. problem solved..

Please use plain text.