Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: SpoiledMilk

Error invalid path when deploying project to the device/simulator

Hello,

My project builds fine, but when trying to deploy it to the device I get an error invalid path for arm/o.le-v7 or arm/o.le-v7-g folders. Creating a new project fixes this, or removing a library reference, but this error occurs after certain amount of builds, again. I have seen people asking about this problem, but I couldn't find a solution. Does anyone have an idea what's causing this?

Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Re: Error invalid path when deploying project to the device/simulator

[ Edited ]

Welcome to the forums, I suggest if you haven't already you submit a bug report using Momentics Bug reporting.

Sometimes config files become corrupted or partial builds result in problems, a clean build would usually fix most of these kind of problems.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Developer

Thanks,

My first guess was to do a clean, but that didn't help. I've even tried to delete the arm folder, or change targets between simulator/device, but with no luck.
Developer
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30
My Carrier: Orange

Next time it happens submit a bug report with a log file using Momentics built-in reporting system and perhaps someone at BlackBerry will be able to see where the problem lies.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.
New Developer

Hello,

I have reported a bug and got some feedback from the developer, but I can't open the link proivded in the mail from the Developer Issue Tracker. This is the link: https://www.blackberry.com/jira/browse/BBTEN-2202 ?