Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
GENBB
My Device: BOLD 9900

Error: sign my app to appworld

I have a problem. first time working is developing applications for BlackBerry and I am using Cascades. I made one, I've tried and I've run and work on my Dev Alpha.

I want to send the app to AppWorld but I must sign it, and configure and register codes. I started sending my application but appears as Draft ... I want to test the application in another Dev alpha from a friend ... allegedly pulled the file. bar that I get inside the folder to install it on another device for side load but when I upload I get this error_

881 no debug token found, and i comment a friend and he told me that it was because i didn´t have signed the app

Then, Can any people  help me with that or tell me step by step how sign or what i' m making wrong

Sorry my English

Devs, NewGenteBlackBerry
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
mgoulet
My Device: BB Alpha

Re: Error: sign my app to appworld

Hi there,

Has your friend installed a Debug Token on his device as per instructions here?

https://developer.blackberry.com/air/beta/documentation/using_debug_tokens_ms_2010854_11.html

Martin

Please use plain text.
Contributor
GENBB
My Device: BOLD 9900

Ok thanks for your answer... But i have other problem how can i do to generate .BAR after de build, run, debug, etc for upload to appworld... Sorry its the firts time that i work making app for BB... Where i have to make click for to generate the field? Because i saw inside the folder ... I want to over to sign my app

Again, thanks Martin for your answer
Devs, NewGenteBlackBerry
Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook

To build a signed version of your application right click on your project in the BlackBerry Native SDK, choose Export, Release Build and then follow the prompts.

The BAR file generated through this process will be signed.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.