Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
CapQNX
My Device: BlackBerry z10
Accepted Solution

Exact process to pair device with wifi using momentics?

Hello developers,

I have been testing one of my application using USB connection.it is working fine. But when i tried to pair my device with wifi using manage device wizard it is showing peer not authenticated.I have entered the ip addreess as per in setting->About->Category->Network>ipv4 and the device password with development mode on.Can anyone can post the exact information with related data about pairing device with wifi!!!?

Thank You

BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Re: Exact process to pair device with wifi using momentics?

This link explains how to add devices.  Managing devices  The process for WiFi and USB is similar, you are really just using a different IP address. Make sure you are using the correct IP address. Multiple IP addresses can be listed if your device is connected to both the WiFi network and cellular network. Also make sure there isn't a firewall or proxy server between your computer and the device that could be blocking the connection.
Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker