Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

azzieh
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: globe

Forum for blackberry tutorial

[ Edited ]

Is there a forum for a student who wants to learn how to develop simple games in blackberry?
I already finish the hello world so i want to try new one, like a simple puzzle game.. but I don't know where to start please help  me :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Developer
Zmey
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, DAC

Re: Forum for blackberry tutorial

Hi,
I suggest checking a Cocos2d-x library. It's a C++ port of Cocos2d, which is a free and powerful library for creating 2D games. It works on BB10 and has large and active community. If you encounter problems while compiling it for BB - ask on these forums and we might be able to help.

But this is a wrong forum section, it's better to ask in Native Development section:
http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Native-Development/bd-p/native_sdk

You might want to click the "Report inappropriate content" button and ask the moderator to move this thread there, so more people can see it.

Andrey Fidrya, @zmeyc on twitter
Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

That's odd... Zmey, your post is already in the Native Development forum, yet the post to which you seemed to be replying is missing... yours is the first in this thread (at least when I view it).

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
Zmey
My Device: PlayBook, Z10, DAC

This has been fixed, thanks!

Andrey Fidrya, @zmeyc on twitter
Please use plain text.