Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
KaTXi
My Device: PlayBook

Get camera and gallery access in a native Cocos2d-X project (non cascades project)

Hi guys.

I have a game ready to be deployed on BB10. For version 1.1 we want  to access the photo gallery of the phone but we can't figure out how. We have seen that in a Cascades project you have the FilePicker class, but I don't know if/how to access it.

The game is done in Cocos2d-X and it's pure native, no Cascades support.

My question is, can I access FilePicker in a non Cascades project? In case It can't be done, can I include Cascades support to an already existing Cocos2D-X project and call FilePicker?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
BGmot

Re: Get camera and gallery access in a native Cocos2d-X project (non cascades project)

Please use plain text.
Contributor
KaTXi

Re: Get camera and gallery access in a native Cocos2d-X project (non cascades project)

It seems that dialog_create_filebrowse() is exactly what I was looking for, the problem is that those functions are deprecated, I guess that in favor of FilePicker from Cascades, that was my original question :-)

Thanks anyway!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
water_core
My Device: bb10

Hi buddy:

do you solve this problem?

Please use plain text.