Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Get the Most Out of the BlackBerry Developer Support Forums

Are you new to these BlackBerry Developer Forums?  Then have a look at this blog post to ensure getting the most out of them.  Take a look even if you've been here for a while, you may learn something new.

Get the Most Out of the BlackBerry Developer Support Forums

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
BBSJdev
My Device: Playbook, Dev Alpha C, Z10 LE, Z30

Re: Get the Most Out of the BlackBerry Developer Support Forums

[ Edited ]

Thanks Mark, great Blog post.

I think I would have been a little bit more encouraging with when to use the like button.

They have no or little value (100 likes badge) apart from showing appreciation so use them if you agree with a post, find something funny or just plain appreciate the time someone's put in to give an answer, whether you were the OP or not.

After all if someone has spent the time to answer you or give back to this forum, pressing a little button next to the post isn't really too much to ask of your own time to show appreciation.

From personal observation over the last few years I've noted that those that hit the like button tend to get their answers quicker and from more respondees (especially those without the badge :smileywink:), so you are only helping yourself by doing so.

If you've been helped click on Like Button, if you've been saved buy the app. :smileyhappy:

Developer of stokLocker, Sympatico and Super Sentences.