Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Trusted Contributor
nikmaster
My Device: BB Playbook
My Carrier: MTS

Re: Got Game? Get Rewarded!

Does anyone has their devices shipped? What shipping company was used? When I was ordering it was stated  that FEDEX/DHL/UPS will be used, but my devices were shipped by USPS/Russian Mail, which is not good at all.

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you! If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
Sangram
My Device: BB10-Dev Alpha
My Carrier: -

I got the shipping email and have placed the order!

Hope to feel it soon :-)

Sangram

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sucroid
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

No shipping info yet.  Looks like I won't be getting them before Christmas. 

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Please use plain text.
Contributor
alisher_allakov
My Device: Playbook

Hello!

I have a question about the cash reward. In the rules of this port-a-thon says the cash will be shipped by the PayPal. But, I am living in the Ukraine and in this country PayPal does not allow to take money. In the Ukraine PayPal allows only send money. And the question is: anyone got an reward through the VISA or anything else?

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
nikmaster

Lou said in contries where PayPal does not allow to receive payments money will be sent by bank transfer.

I think you should answer to Milestone`s email, saying that it is impossible to use PayPal in your case and they will resolve this problem.

Please click the Thumbs Up icon if this comment has helped you! If your issue is resolved, please click the solution button on the resolution!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Confession1996
My Carrier: n/a

@nikmaster: Mine shipped via FedEx Overnight. I think its shipped by different carriers depending on your location. But judging by your response, I'm assuming you're not in Russia lol That could be a problem. May want to verify with whatever tracking # they sent you to make sure its heading to the right place. It should be in the shipping confirmation email. You may be able to contact USPS and have them redirect it based on the tracking # and your contact info thats associated with the shipment. Good Luck!

Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
sucroid
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: None

Confession1996 wrote:

@nikmaster: Mine shipped via FedEx Overnight. I think its shipped by different carriers depending on your location. But judging by your response, I'm assuming you're not in Russia lol That could be a problem. May want to verify with whatever tracking # they sent you to make sure its heading to the right place. It should be in the shipping confirmation email. You may be able to contact USPS and have them redirect it based on the tracking # and your contact info thats associated with the shipment. Good Luck!

Wow.  You got your PlayBook already?

Sucroid.com
Sweet Apps for the Fans
Please use plain text.
Contributor
Confession1996

@Sucroid:
Arrived Friday the 14th. Much quicker than expected. Surprised they didnt ship a slower method.

Their process seems a little... off? I still have one app pending from the first port-a-thon. I expect the second port-a-thon will be just as delayed.
Please use plain text.
Trusted Contributor
nikmaster

I am in Russia, but Russian mail is the worst shipping service ever. It takes about 1 month to ship and almost everything valuable gets stolen. They do not hold any responsibility.  That is why I am worried.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
Confession1996

Dang, that's not good. I'm not sure if Blackberry paid for insurance on the package either. They just dropped mine at the door. Luckily, my roommate stopped at the house, or it would've sat in plain sight for hours before I could get to it.

I hope you get yours!
Please use plain text.