Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
My Device: Playbook

Re: Got Game? Get Rewarded!

me three, for the wrong amount though! :smileysad:

Still not heard anything about the device either... :smileysad:

New Developer
My Device: playbook

u guys are lucky, I haven't receive the email yet.

Contributor

Hello!
I am a participate of the first BlackBerry Got Game Port-A-Thon
About 4 weeks ago I've received a email from the Milestone about cash reward, and I've sent the necessary information to the Milestone at the same day, at the moment 4 weeks passed but I didn't get response.
So a week ago I've sent email about my problem to the BlackBerryDeveloperPrograms@rim.com , but they did not respond too.
May be somebody can advice me: who I need contact to find out the problem? May be somebody knows email of the Milestone Support? Or Blackberry Support (for this cases)?

Contributor

Hi all,

question to those who participated in the port-a-thon and will be receiving or have received payments from Milestone:

I participated in the Got Game port-a-thon and received payment from Milestone via PayPal. PayPal didnt take a percentage of that payment.

I also participated in the All Aboard port-a-thon and just received payment from Milestone via PayPal, but this time PayPal took 2.9% + .30 of the payment in fees.

Not sure if this is an error on PayPal's part, or if the payment from Milestone was different, resulting in the fees or what happened. But since it wasn't a sale, I'm not really seeing justification for the fees as they didn't take it out for the first port-a-thon.

Thanks!