10-19-2013 05:08 PM
I want to add my application, new features, and seen other applications that have.
1) A reading of the time remaining to discharge the battery.
2) mAh battery as I can read, since there are other batteries.
3) how I can have a read Dev Mode is, if active, name and expiry date, and is displayed in my application as if it were the one Hardware ID
4) Is there any example of basic calculator in cascades? and read a lot but can not find (Addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, square root and percent).
5) there is a possibility to create a graph to measure the time consumption of the battery or RAM?
10-19-2013 05:53 PM
1 & 2 you'll want the battery life api
3. i don't belive you can tell what state a setting is at, not sure about getting the debug token info.
4. try some learn java or learn c++ courses they all teach you how to code better and mostly revolve around math because it's simple, also look into stack overflow or google for some examples
5. you could create a graph but you would need to use c++ (openGL etc)
10-19-2013 06:24 PM
10-19-2013 07:18 PM
yeah something like time can't really be predicted because you have no idea what's going on in the background on the device.
Your mathmatical equation is the best bet, figure out a ratio of the battery level vs how long the phone should last and just break that down into a fractional time amount just be sure to set the expectation that the results may not be accurate