Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
Somjade
My Device: Curve8900, BB10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: T Mobile, AIS
Accepted Solution

Help! I can't build Gameplay1.2 examples

Hello,

I've try build Gameplay 1.2 's example project with Momentic IDE for Blackberry 10. I can only build and deploy gameplay-tests project and in run well.

But the rest of examples can't be build, I get the error msg from the console like this all the time

C:\Users\User\ndk-10.0.9-workspace\gameplay\src/Base.h:97:36: fatal error: btBulletDynamicsCommon.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

cc: C:/bbndk/host_10_0_9_404/win32/x86/usr/lib/gcc/arm-unknown-nto-qnx8.0.0eabi/4.6.3/cc1plus caught signal 1

make: *** [src/MeshGame.o] Error 1

And I also checked the folder and all dependency of the projects it's all set 'gameplay' to their dependency.

Anyone face this error before please give me a solution or work around for this.

Thanks in advanced :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

Re: Help! I can't build Gameplay1.2 examples

I have same problem as you, and did not found solution.

Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

I succeed to compile it. After you import gameplay via Ïmport->Existing project into workspace", make sure you copy external-deps folder on right path. Look where are pointing paths in Include section, and make sure they are pointing to your external-deps folder. To edit include paths, you should edit include directories in Project properties->C/C++ Build->Settings->QCC Compiler->Preprocessor

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Somjade
My Device: Curve8900, BB10 Dev Alpha B
My Carrier: T Mobile, AIS

Thank you very much! I've it build and run just fine with your solution :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.