Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
khartash
My Device: Z10

How can I get height and width of video through mmr?

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

Re: How can I get height and width of video through mmr?

Hello Khartash...

Hi can you give more detail of what you want to do.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
khartash

Hi,

I am trying to play video through mmr. I am doing that as shown in sample

https://github.com/blackberry/NDK-Samples/tree/master/VideoWindow

the video in sample has width and height 640x480. In the code there is a function calculate_rect which uses videos width and height, but instead of geting those parameters from video it uses 

const int image_width = 640;
const int image_height = 480;

so I want to get video's width and height and change a little bit that function, to be able to play videos with different resolutions. 

Can you help?

Forums Advisor III
gutijose14
My Device: Blackberry Q10 (OS 10.2.1.3247)

If you want to change the width or height of the video to be repruzca I imagine it must alter the numbers and place to your liking, to play back the video on the height and width you want.

Kudos **Do not forget to give those people who help and advise you regarding your questions, as well give the answer like**

@ gutijose14

BBM Channels  PIN: C0007093A
Do not forget to give LIKE   Like Those people who help you and advise you about your doubts. Accept as Solution if the review has been SOLVED** # BBM 4LL4LL BlackBerry #ÉliteRoad Elite Make a backup of your BlackBerry
BlackBerry Protect and  BlackBerry Link constantly. BlackBerry #ichooseBlackBerry10 Gutijose14 Forums Advisor III  Gutijose14

New Contributor
khartash

I didn't really get your answer.

Problem is that I need to get video's width and height from video source file but I still did'nt find the way to do that.

JSanders
Solutions: 5,992
My Device: Passport • Z30 • Z10 • Torch9850 • Playbook
My Carrier: Verizon

gutijose14 wrote:

If you want to change the width or height of the video to be repruzca I imagine it must alter the numbers and place to your liking, to play back the video on the height and width you want.

, are you making this stuff up? Do you really have any idea what you're recommend to the user hjere in the Developer forum?

I understand there is some language barrier here, but perhaps you might want to use a more clear spanish translator software in order to be effective in the forums here... or sometime, choose just not to answer a question you don't fully understand?

1. If any post helps you please click the Like Button below the post(s) that helped you.
2. Please resolve your thread by marking the post "Solution?" which solved it for you!
3. Install free BlackBerry Protect today for backups of contacts and data.
4. Guide to Unlocking your BlackBerry & Unlock Codes

Join our BBM Channels (Beta)
BlackBerry Support Forums Channel
PIN: C0001B7B4   Display/Scan Bar Code
Knowledge Base Updates
PIN: C0005A9AA   Display/Scan Bar Code