Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Rogers

Re: How do I install the SDK BB10 offline

I got a working development environment up with anditsung's instructions. When I tried debugging an app, Momentics told me it didn't have debug symbols for my device (simulator) and wanted to download them! Nnnnooooooo.........

I've resorted to building a BB10 development VM at home and bringing the VM into work. I'll just update my home VM every once in a while and bring it in. It seems easier than hunting for files on the Internet and messing around with XML files.

Developer
My Device: DAB, DAC, Lost red Z10, Regular Replaced Z10, PlayBook
My Carrier: airtel

As the there's no API changes between 10.2 and 10.2.1 SDKs, do I need 10.2.1 SDK to package and export the long running headless app or 10.2 should be okay?

I asked this because in my current 10.2 SDK 'application.headless' is not a valid "Invoke-Target-Type" as reported by the ide while exporting.

I don't get this. 10.2 supports headless app as well then why the heck 'application.headless' is not a recognized type. Any thoughts?

Looking for SMTP Servers, Bulk Emails and Bulk SMS services at an affordable price to help boost your business? Look no further. I've the solution for your needs. Contact me now.
Developer
My Device: Blackberry z10 STL100-1
My Carrier: Blackberry

10.3.1 SDK links please...Smiley Happy

.saini
Developer

10.3.1 SDK links please...Smiley Happy10.3.1 SDK links please...Smiley Happy

.saini
Developer
My Device: Blackberry Torch 9800
My Carrier: glo

Developer

[ Edited ]

Hey thanx for it , i downloaded all the above zip files but one question that i have where to extract all these zip files ,however  i extracted these files to C:\bbndk ,and  paste a xml files to C:\Users\Aashish\AppData\Local\Research In Motion\Blackberry Native SDK\qconfig folder but now whenever am start the IDE  it shows an error that "There is an error of QNX Compiler Settings .Either the QNX compiler is not defined and ...much more text. m fed up now please help me out Smiley Sad 

.saini