Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
christylele
My Device: blackberry 10 dev alpha

How to get the path of all the files which in a specified folder(etc.shared/camera)?

In my application I want to search the specified folder in order to get the path of all files. I've learned the tutorial of filesystem access for apps which from official website and konw the class named QDIR can be used to creat a new file or write .txt file. But I still do not konw how to ergodic the whole folder and get all the path. Maybe we can show that path by using qdebug or some others methods.

Is there any one konws?

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10

Re: How to get the path of all the files which in a specified folder(etc.shared/camera)?

The question seems unclear to me.

Since you know about QDir, you have probably read its documentation and know about things like entryList().

I will therefore assume your problem is that you don't know where the shared and camera folders are.  If that's the case, the docs on Filesystem access for apps may be helpful.

If none of those links helps, perhaps you could re-phrase the question.  (The term "ergodic" seems like it may have come from an automated translation system, but it doesn't seem like the right word there... sorry.)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.