Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
dhaneshshastri
My Device: BB 10

How to remove a Library included in 'Includes'

Hello All,

Finnaly I have managed to add the Libraries to the existing workspace, but now I am unable to remove any one.

As I am getting some run time exeptions and I want to remove the existing Includes.

Regards,

Dhanesh

Developer
monmomo04
My Device: Blackberry torch 9850

Re: How to remove a Library included in 'Includes'

[ Edited ]

Try to create a new workspace.
Hope I have help.

Contributor
jeetak47
My Device: BB 10 dev Alpha

[ Edited ]

Go your workspace project directory find .cproject file open it in your favorite editor find XML element with related to  library which you want to remove  now restart your IDE  ..boom it be will gone .. If  it still remain open config.pri file remove -libxyz  build project

Developer
greenmr
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10

Yes, this is the only way to remove a library once you have added it, but you should note that there will be one library entry in the .cproject file for each build type in your project. So if you have the standard Simulator-Debug, Device-Debug, Device-Profile, and Device-Release then there will be four entries in the project file and every one of them need to be removed.

jeetak47 wrote:

Go your workspace project directory find .cproject file open it in your favorite editor find XML element with related to  library which you want to remove  now restart your IDE  ..boom it be will gone .. If  it still remain open config.pri file remove -libxyz  build project

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.