Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
Peturuk
My Device: Z10

How to send my application to Built for BlackBerry

My application was approved, now I want to send a Built for BlackBerry, in doing so sends me blackberry jam,
when i selected the candidates, I select my application and shows me this message: You do not have Sufficient permissions to complete this action, please contact your vendor account administrator. How I can solve this problem am the administrator.

Please use plain text.
Developer
greenmr
My Device: Red LE Developer Z10

Re: How to send my application to Built for BlackBerry

This question should be posted in the Built for BlackBerry forum.

Peturuk wrote:

My application was approved, now I want to send a Built for BlackBerry, in doing so sends me blackberry jam,
when i selected the candidates, I select my application and shows me this message: You do not have Sufficient permissions to complete this action, please contact your vendor account administrator. How I can solve this problem am the administrator.

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.
Please use plain text.
Developer
slashkyle
My Device: Red Z10

You should see you're eligible apps to be submitted here

https://developer.blackberry.com/jam/builtforblackberry/apps.php

Please use plain text.
Developer
greenmr

Seems you aren't the only one with this problem, but apparently it has been resolved now.

Peturuk wrote:

Developer of Built for BlackBerry certified multiFEED RSS/Atom feed reader and aggregator.
Please use plain text.
Developer
greenmr

If this is working for you now please mark this topic as solved.

:Punk:

Please use plain text.