Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520
Accepted Solution

How to set the author name and where will I find the set from debug Token option while running or building the application on QNX IDE?

How to set the author name  and where will I find the set from debug Token option while running or building the application on QNX IDE?

Following is the  error

Deployment Failed: Info: Sending request: Install and Launch
Info: Action: Install and Launch
Info: Debug native: on
Info: File size: 219949
Info: Installing com.example.UIBB10AppTest1.testDev_B10AppTest15dd51c62...
Info: Processing 219949 bytes
actual_dname::
actual_id::
actual_version::
result::failure 881 application author does not match debug token author

Developer
oliver_kranz
My Device: Z10

Re: How to set the author name and where will I find the set from debug Token option while running or building the application on QNX IDE?

The author information is set in the bar-descriptor.xml in the "General" tab. But the information should be set automatically. Furthermore, you have to install the debug token on your device.

If everything is set up correctly there is only one problem that occurred for me. I had multiple debug tokens in Momentics. I had to remove all the debug tokens and leave only the one I wanted to use. Maybe, you also have multiple debug tokens installed in Momentics. This seems to be a bug in Momentics which cannot handle multiple debug tokens.

Developer
srk2012
My Device: BlackBerry 8520

Re: How to set the author name and where will I find the set from debug Token option while running or building the application on QNX IDE?

Thank you very much for that will u please  solve my other query

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Web-and-WebWorks-Development/Need-some-help-on-coding-part-in...

It is very urgent both for 10.0 OS and  7.0 Os

please try to answer .