Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
ThomasTursics
My Device: Playbook
Accepted Solution

I stolen a stranger BB account

I stolen a stranger BB account - by mistake,

I wanted to login to my BlackBerry Jam Zone account. The page suggest to link my BlackBerry ID to the Jam Zone account. OK. I did it. Typed my email and password. All sounds so easy.

Discovering my Jam Zone profile I was frightened. Only the email and country was my own. The name, the company, phone number - all is incorret. Even my badges. I hijaked a stranger account. I will my own profile back,

Thomas

Elite II
tanzim
My Device: Torch 9800

Re: I stolen a stranger BB account

Just contact with the Jam organizers contact email and explain your query.

tanzim                                                                                  
If your query is resolved then please click on Accept as Solution

Click on the LIKE on the bottom right if the post deserves credit

New Contributor
ThomasTursics

Ups. Sorry. There is a big Jam logo next to the login link. I meen I can't login to my developer.blackberry.com account.

Today I logged in with my mail adress. And I connected to an account located in Great Brittan. *grrrr* I logged out, loggin in. And I now my account details are empty. No name, no email, nothing. I logged out. Now I can't logged in. I get redirected to http://us.blackberry.com/404.html

Please help me,

Thomas

PS: I tried to click on the Feedback link on the develop site but I must login first

New Contributor
ThomasTursics

Problem solved. I contacted the support. All works fine.

Thanks,

Thomas