Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
My Device: Playbook, BB10DevAlphaB
My Carrier: Sonera, Saunalahti

InvokeActionItem inside a Page, ondemand loaded with Delegate does not work properly

I'm trying to speed up the loading of my application by using a Delegate for my tabs. Inside the Delegate I have a NavigationPane + Page, and inside the the Page an InvokeActionItem.
When the app first loads and the Tab contents is shown, the InvokeActionItem does not show up, the whole action menu is hidden. But the strange thing is that if I open up a subpage from that page and then go back, then the action menu is suddenly shown with the InvokeActionItem.
If I remove the Delegate ondemand loading everything works as it should. Any ideas ? Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug ?
Developer
My Device: Playbook, BB10DevAlphaB
My Carrier: Sonera, Saunalahti

Re: InvokeActionItem inside a Page, ondemand loaded with Delegate does not work properly

[ Edited ]
Seems to have something to do with using:
delegateActivationPolicy: TabDelegateActivationPolicy.None

If I manually active the delegate then the bug shows, default activation policy works as intended but I need to controll the activation myself. I found hackish workaround, have a dummy first Tab that I remove when activating the delegate, then it seems to work properly. Seems to fix my other issues with ListViews that I have inside those Delegated pages that goes under the action bar.