If you are using Internet Explorer, please remove blackberry.com from your compatibility view settings.

Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
Vin_s
My Device: BB10 DevAlpha
My Carrier: none

Issue Upgrading SDK to 2320

Hi,

I recently upgraded my IDE SDK to Gold (10.0.9.1673) and my Dev Alpha Device to 10.0.9.2320. I was unable to find a latest SDK by using the refresh button in the IDE (to upgrade from 1673 to 2320) but I was able to work on my development, so it was fine.

But now I have a serious issue requesting using the debugger perspective and when I launched I got a message saying my IDE and device were not on the same version, which could cause issues debugging, and I am thinking it may also be involved in my bug, so I'd like to know if anyone had this same problem to get 2320 version on the IDE and how it was solved.

Thanks in advance !

Please use plain text.
Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

Re: Issue Upgrading SDK to 2320

I installed most recent update by clicking update button in IDE. Updated without any problems.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
Vin_s
My Device: BB10 DevAlpha
My Carrier: none

Re: Issue Upgrading SDK to 2320

I guess I must be the only one having issues on such a little thing... When I try to update, the check finds no new SDK to install

Please use plain text.