Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

JSanders' avatar

What achievement(s) should I accomplish to get the same funny pinky pig avatar as JSanders has?

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: JSanders' avatar

Maybe you've got it already. My Settings, Avatars, see if From Uploaded Images works for you. Then just steal his pig.

It may be something that comes with "Level 2"... I don't recall. Help more people... ;-)

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

hah... I don't have 'From uploaded images' -)))

So can somebody post criteria accroding to which levels are assigned (just curious... you know - Friday)

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

There used to be some list of levels and what they meant, in a forum FAQ or something... I always thought it was hard to find. Doesn't matter though, since it was out of date even then (a year ago) and they're still revamping everything with the new Jam Rewards and such.

Easiest way to answer your original question: look at the Level 2 guys and see if any have custom avatars. If they do, I think that's your answer. Sorry I don't recall when I got the ability to add mine, but I think it was Level 2...

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.
Developer
mzex
My Device: Playbook, Z10LE, DevAlpha C
My Carrier: Telenor, Mobitel

You are still not worthy to be a pig :smileyvery-happy:

Hehe just kidding man :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.