Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

Join us for the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour!

If you were unable to attend BlackBerry 10 Jam get ready for the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour.

BlackBerry invites you to join us for the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour – a series of full-day events dedicated to providing the developer community with insights on the BlackBerry 10 platform; its strengths, the vision, and how developers can make apps that stand out to app-hungry BlackBerry users.

Come Jam with us so you can:

• Be one of the first to develop for the BlackBerry® 10 platform.
  • Discover the power of BlackBerry 10. Learn about the unique capabilities of BlackBerry 10 to set your application apart.
  • Collaborate with your community. Learn, share and network with your fellow developers. Make valuable connections that will make you even more successful with BlackBerry.
  • Get one-on-one expert guidance. Jam with BlackBerry platform experts and build a better app.
  • A limited number of BlackBerry® 10 Dev Alpha devices will be available to qualified developers* at each city in the World Tour. During the event registration process, apply to receive a BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha device, available only to developers attending BlackBerry 10 Jam!

Attendees will gain insight on building applications for the launch of the new BlackBerry 10 platform later this year. Beginner and master mobile application developers will be able to attend in-depth breakout sessions focused on HTML5 + BlackBerry® WebWorks™ and Native C/C++ development for the BlackBerry platform. Developers will be able to interact with development experts who can provide guidance, tips and tricks, and other information to help developers get started building apps for BlackBerry 10.

Check out the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour website for all the information.

Update:  New locations have just been announced!  Read about them on the Developer Blog.

The Tour Keeps Rolling – New BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour Cities!

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Developer
alishaik786
My Device: 9900

Re: Join us for the BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour!

When I am going to register it is asking the registration code. What is that ? and how can I achieve. I have to attend this one on Delhi at 4th july. Please reply me urgent. Thanks.
=================================================================================
Feel free to click LIKE button if the solution helps you;
--
Regards,

ALI SHAIK.
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Passport

The registration code should be optional.  Is it forcing you to enter one?

Mark Sohm

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
New Contributor
mlin34
My Device: Torch

Will there be another one in Toronto?