Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Administrator
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook
My Carrier: Bell

Let Us Give Your App a Facelift

From the BlackBerry Developer Blog.

Last week I told you about the Unconference we’re hosting on May 3, 2012 as part of BlackBerry® 10 Jamin Orlando May 1 to 3. The responses here on the Insider BlackBerry Developer’s Blog as well as on CrackBerry, BerryReview and N4BB (not to mention on Twitter® and Facebook®) have been amazing and I look forward to the polls later this week that will let you choose which sessions you like best. Keep an eye here and on our Facebook and Twitter pages for more information on the voting!

Our Developer Relations team is enlisting the help of some amazing designers for a great session: “Give Your App a Facelift,” which will take an existing app and use the Cascades UI framework to demonstrate how the app could look on the BlackBerry 10 platform. We want developers attending to leave with some great ideas for new UI or design elements.

To submit your app for consideration, please visit the BlackBerry Developer Forums. The Developer Relations team will look at all the apps and choose which ones will receive a facelift and reach out to developers in the coming weeks.

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.