Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Highlighted
Developer
My Device: Z10
My Carrier: Vodacom

Re: Let's talk App Analytics

Buddy, you are King! It worked. I didn't think of trying to take out the "Map" criteria.
Developer

[ Edited ]

Still battling with Flurry.. When I build the project once I've gone through the whole guide and the flurry (added library) references are in the bar-descriptor file, the Arm folder does not create the usual .so files in the app's arm folder required for the run configs (device-debug, device-release etc.) and therefore won't run saying it's missing reference.

I've tried all sorts of things.. cleaning the project. The app does work before the library is added. It's almost as if it now sees the flurry/arm folder instead and doesn't do the usual?

Anyone experience this?

Developer

Getting the following error extract in the console when compiling

-LC:/bbndk/target_10_2_0_1155/qnx6/armle-v7/usr/lib/qt4/lib -LC:/bbndk/target_10_2_0_1155/qnx6//usr/lib/qt4/lib -lbbdata -lbbsystem -lscreen -lcrypto -lcurl -lpackageinfo -lbbdevice -lFlurry -LD:/MobileDev/BlackBerry\ Native\ Apps\ -\ Momentics/remotesourcedataxml/Flurry/armle-v7 -lbbcascades -lQtDeclarative -lQtScript -lQtSvg -lQtSql -lsqlite3 -lz -lQtXmlPatterns -lQtGui -lQtNetwork -lsocket -lQtCore -lm -lbps
make[2]: Leaving directory `D:/MobileDev/BlackBerry Native Apps - Momentics/remotesourcedataxml/arm'
make[1]: Leaving directory `D:/MobileDev/BlackBerry Native Apps - Momentics/remotesourcedataxml/arm'
C:\bbndk\host_10_2_0_15\win32\x86\usr\bin\ntoarm-ld: cannot find -lFlurry
C:\bbndk\host_10_2_0_15\win32\x86\usr\bin\ntoarm-ld: cannot find "-LD:/MobileDev/BlackBerry Native Apps - Momentics/remotesourcedataxml/Flurry/armle-v7": Invalid argument