Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Regular Contributor
prathipa84
My Device: RDJ21WW

Load qml in another qml file

Hello,

I am having two qml file and having the corresponding class. When I touch a image in the first qml file, need to load the second qml file. How this should be done with the help of BB10 cascades. Please explain me with  piece of sample code and link. Need your help immediately.

Thanks.

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
selom
My Device: Blackberry 10 Alpha

Re: Load qml in another qml file

Hi there,

Please take a look at the answer to a similar question in this thread that was answered. It has sample code to show a simple navigation from one qml to another with a button click.

http://supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/Native-Development/need-help-with-native-sdk-10/m-p/1712073

cheers

Selom

Regular Contributor
prathipa84
My Device: RDJ21WW

Thanks to your reply. Is there any other way to load qml in another qml file without using the Navigane Pane in Cascades???

BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
selom
My Device: Blackberry 10 Alpha

Hello,

As far as I know, NavigationPane is the only class in Cascades that has the ability to load another qml. If you do not wish to put a NavigationPane in the QML file, you can create a NavigationPane instance in c++, and use that as your root and use it to manually push or pop other qml files, but you still end up using NavigationPane.

Cheers

Selom