Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: 3

Re: Momentics and QT library

BGmot, just pretend that I am a little show and need help

The ideal would get an idea on how to build QT and other liraries from command line. Never had to use it before because in the past I only had a need for Win32 in VS with the little C++ i have done in the past. But since AIR is so slow, then I need to get on with C++. 

Anyway with Kevins zip file I got further, because I could understand that I needed to use mingw32 to compile QT, then found that to continue and have now ended up with an "error code 2"? when trying to compile and kind a stuck with that??

But I wonder if I have to go through the same process with SDL and possible GTK in the future of if there are other ways to compile them for use on the PB.

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

Fortunately I do not deal with WIndows. I compiled QT library on MAC following this nice guide http://hecgeek.blogspot.com/2011/10/qt-for-blackberry-playbook.html with minor tweaks.

Now your purpose is to get accomplished everything up to (and including) 

~/pbdev/Qt$ make install

after this you will focus on building QT apps.

Regular Contributor
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: 3

When compiling I  get an error stating "Could Not Find C:\BlackberryDev\QT\qmake\project.o" anyone know what project.o should contain?

Developer
My Device: PlayBook
My Carrier: x

do you get any errors when you run ./configure-qsk ?