Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Developer
swillia29
My Device: Q10
My Carrier: Verizon

Native SDK IDE constantly crashes on autocomplete

First let me say that I'm a .NET guy so I'm usually on Visual Studio so this is all new to me so forgive if I use the wrong terminology. But I'm using the Native SDK IDE Version 10.2 or Momentics 2.0 ( this is really confusing but I think they're one in the same). Whenever I try to use the auto complete or choose an item from the suggested box it crashes for example I type

ImageView{
imageSource : //This is when a auto-fill box appears if I press down or click on any item the IDE crashes

I know there is a plugin for VS but I would prefer to use the Native IDE so I can take advantage of the auto-complete feature since I'm very new to this. Anybody have any ideas on how to fix this?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor (Retired)
erahnenfuehrer
My Device: Limited Edition Z10
My Carrier: Bell

Re: Native SDK IDE constantly crashes on autocomplete

Please log a bug in our Developer Issue Tracker https://www.blackberry.com/jira/secure/Dashboard.jspa with the version number of Momentics, which OS you're using, and your OS version information.

Please use plain text.
New Developer
swillia29

I was really hoping it was a setting I could turn on or off but I will do that I soon as I get home
Please use plain text.
New Developer
swillia29

Just receieved an update today, that seem to have fixed the problem

Please use plain text.