Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
Gazzi
My Device: Z10

Need Sample Project

Hi,

I need a sample project that can be exported to release without any error.(So it's main method must start with Q_DECL_EXPORT). I tried with sample projects but all of them getting error when exporting process.

Thanks.

Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook

Re: Need Sample Project

What sample project did you try and what error did you get?

Contributor
Gazzi
My Device: Z10

Firstly I want to summarize my problem. I developed a native C++ app(Blackberry Z10) on QNX Momentics IDE. It works fine on Bb10 Dev Alpha Simulator. But when I want to export release build i am getting error. Icompleted signing successfully. I searched and noticed that have to change int main(int argc, char  **argv)  to Q_DECL_EXPORT int main(int argc, char **argv), I changed it but recieved syntax error because of Q_DECL_EXPORT  then I continued researching and noticed this example https://developer.blackberry.com/cascades/reference/sharedlibrary.html

I tried the library as shown in example but at the end I got "fatal error: QtCore/qconfig.h: No such file or directory". 

I am including the header file but nothing is changed. That's why I couldn't export my application to device for a week. I need a sample project that can be exported to device without any problem, so I can modify it according to my application requirements. My problem is export release build process.

Thanks...

Developer
BGmot
My Device: PlayBook

> to change int main(int argc, char  **argv)  to Q_DECL_EXPORT int main(int argc, char **argv)

you don't need to do that to export your release build.