Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
anhhungxadieuuit
My Device: Z10, Playbook

Re: Network Error on OS 10.2 build 424

Nothing changed Sir,

It's still a problem althought with QThread or without.

I created another project to test , copy URL and try to load request in that new project. No problem with connection or QSocketNotifier! But what is wrong with my project? I'm do nothing wrong. If wrong, all request will failed, not 5-6 first requests.
:No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No::No:

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
RSperanza
My Device: Z10

How long ago was this project created?  Some older Cascades projects do not work properly with the newer tooling.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anhhungxadieuuit

I finished this project about 5 months ago, with OS 10.0 for first release.

Now I have not time to distribute this app. Maybe I have to stop now!

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
RSperanza
My Device: Z10

Hi.

There are always apps that run into issues when the OS is updated.  If you are concerned about users on 10.2 running into issues, you can login to the vendor portal and edit your last release to make sure 10.2 is removed from the release if it had been added by the BlackBerry World team.  That will remove the app from BlackBerry World for users running 10.2.

Once you fix the app on 10.2 and retest the older versions to make sure they work as well, you can post an update that is targeted at all releases.

It is best to stay focused on the task at hand to fix the issue.  It looks like the code works fine in a new project.  That's a good sign.  That would imply it is either a project issue or an interaction with the UI. 

It is usually not that time consuming to create a new empty Cascades project and transfer your code, bar descriptor settings, and assets to the new project and rebuild as long as your careful to not overwrite what has changed or to adapt to the new way localization is performed now.  Would you be willing to try this?

Please use plain text.
Contributor
anhhungxadieuuit

Thankyou very much for your help, I will try this!
Please use plain text.