Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

New Contributor
wenqiangw
My Device: Playbook
My Carrier: China Mobile
Accepted Solution

Only One CSJ Key Received

Hi,

This morning, I have applied signing keys for my Playbook Native App by following this URL https://bdsc.webapps.blackberry.com/native/beta/signingkey

Several hours later, I received an email with attatched PBDT CJS key.

> Date Issued: Tuesday, February 21, 2012 @ 22:00:39

Keys Issued: PBDT
Recipient: xxx

But according to the documents, there should be two keys, one for PBDT, the other for RDK. 

After your request is accepted, you receive two .csj registration files by email. The RDK file allows you to configure your keystore to sign applications and the PBDT file allows you to create debug tokens. Each file arrives in a separate email with information about the purpose of the file attached.

I have check my email box several times, including the spam box. I am quite sure I haven't receive the RDK CSJ email.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Developer
peter9477
My Device: PlayBook, Z10
My Carrier: none

Re: Only One CSJ Key Received

You could always just try again.

It becomes critical that you not get new keys and register them, thereby wiping out the old registration data, once you've actually signed and published an app. Until then, you could simply discard the PBDT CSJ that you did get, and request a new pair. If you get only the PBDT again then at least you'd know there's a reproducible problem and it's not a one-time glitch.

Peter Hansen -- (BB10 and dev-related blog posts at http://peterhansen.ca.)
Author of White Noise and Battery Guru for BB10 and for PlayBook | Get more from your battery!
Please use plain text.