Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
developerUK
My Device: 9810

Problem signing application

Hi,

When I try to sign my application using momentics ndk 10.0.9 I get RIM key not available when trying to proceed from enable digital signing dialog even though I have registered keys with RIM and receive an email telling me I have, I have selected create certificate and have selected select certificate in siging preferences. I have used up 3 sets trying to sort this out.

I have even tried to import existing keys into my app from another pc following kb instructions precisely but I get barsigner.csk not available even though it is in the zip folder along with my .p12 file and barsigner.db file.

I am using windows 8 but everything else has worked to this point on win 8 like building and loading onto device etc. I was just using a debug token from my other pc for the previous few weeks.

Any ideas anybody?

Please use plain text.
BlackBerry Development Advisor
MSohm
My Device: BlackBerry Z30, BlackBerry PlayBook

Re: Problem signing application

Are you running the BlackBerry Native SDK in Windows XP compatiblity mode?  If so it could be trying to put the keys in the wrong place.  Do you see them lcoated here?  %HOMEPATH%\AppData\Local\Research In Motion

Mark Sohm
BlackBerry Development Advisor

Please refrain from posting new questions in solved threads.
Problem solved? Click the Accept As Solution button.
Found a bug? Report it using Issue Tracker
Please use plain text.
Contributor
developerUK
My Device: 9810

Re: Problem signing application

Thanks for your reply Mark. I had switched back to old pc to overcome this temporarily and just switched back to win 8 and all is ok so maybe just a restart was required. Thanks again.
Please use plain text.