Welcome!

Welcome to the official BlackBerry Support Community Forums.

This is your resource to discuss support topics with your peers, and learn from each other.

inside custom component

Native Development

Contributor
ejup2009
My Device: BOLD 9900
Accepted Solution

Problem update 10.0.6 .671 of Dev_ALPHA and my PC

I have a problem. I connected my device to do the upgrade and supposedly made but the device remained in a loop of the home screen.

I Reconnect the device to the DM. and appeared again and gave the update click to install, it did, but now I get the software that I have is 10.0.6.671  but the content is  Software Dev ALPHA  initial  only shows the browser and the settings icon.

Now I try to connect back to the DM and I do not detect the device; shows me that I should install device drivers Desktop Manager from My Computer / PlayBook but I also shows the drive and no longer do.

I've uninstalled and  reinstalled DM detects other BlackBerry devices and probed with another DEV ALPHA and if you catch it.

help

Thank you!

Edixon

Enviado de mi BlackBerry Bold 9900

Ejup2009_Dev
Contributor
albertoepaz
My Device: BB10 Dev Alpha

Re: Problem update 10.0.6 .671 of Dev_ALPHA and my PC

Hi !

an update ever WIPE device !!! ... then pay attention on next upgrade & make backup before...

the other issue ... when DM not recognice device... 

go to cell phone setting and adjust item Store and Share Folder ... with USB connection to Windows ...

no AUTOMATIC...

Regards ...

Contributor
ejup2009
My Device: BOLD 9900

Re: Problem update 10.0.6 .671 of Dev_ALPHA and my PC

Thank for your answer... I resolved the problem and it gave me option to instal agaim the update and all it was correct! 

Enviado de mi BlackBerry Bold 9900

Ejup2009_Dev